February Community Meeting Logs


Hello, Adventurers!  Here are the logs of the Community Meeting that took place yesterday at The Magic of Mystica.  The transcript has been abridged to help keep the focus, and the team’s answers have been put in bold to make it easier to scan through.  We hope you enjoy seeing what’s new – and what’s ahead!

 

[14:07] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): okee dokee let’s get this show going

[14:08] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): welcome everyone πŸ™‚

[14:09] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): so as you know, Phay (the person behind the Chronicles avatar) and Grim (our original coder) have moved on to other things in RL, so Neo and Apo here have taken the reigns with me!

[14:09] NeoBokrug Elytis: Because Kaz is good people. πŸ™‚

[14:10] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Kaz IS indeed Good People! πŸ˜€

[14:10] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): Neo and Apo have been in SL for a long time doing work for The Wastelands as well as several other projects here, so they know their way around the block

[14:10] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): they’re also two very good friends of mine

[14:10] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): I’m really honored to have them on the Mystica team!

[14:10] Aposiopesis Fullstop: D’aww, yer gonna make me blush!

[[14:11] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): you guys want to talk more about yourselves? πŸ˜€

[14:11] NeoBokrug Elytis: I’m honored to have been asked.

[14:11] NeoBokrug Elytis: Apo go first. πŸ˜€

[14:11] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): ahaha, you guys can call them Neo and Apo if you want to πŸ™‚

[14:11] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Haha, yeah, by all means!

[14:13] Aposiopesis Fullstop: But yeah! I’ve been in SL for the better part of a decade now, and I’ve been writing things for… about as long as I’m capable of remembering! I don’t have too much out and published just yet, but Kaz has liked what she’s seen — and entrusted me to take on the mantle of Wordsmith!

[14:14] Aposiopesis Fullstop: (I do have a recent article in the December issue of ECLIPSE Magazine in SL, and I’ve written some fun copy for a couple Gacha creations made by Lassitude & Ennui, if that bolsters my credentials at all!)

[14:14] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): yeah she’s done some great work so far, and is gonna really help our story come alive!

[14:15] Aposiopesis Fullstop: I’m really excited to work on this! The narrative is a big part of what makes this game special, and I hope I can make it even more awesome – and intriguing.

[14:16] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): πŸ˜€

[14:16] Durandir Darwin: are there still others on the team? i thought katherine farspire was, wasn’t she?

[14:17] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): Katherine Farspire manned the Chronicles account, she’s moved on

[14:17] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): we knew her as Phay

[14:17] Nola Hellershanks: nods πŸ˜€

[14:18] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): we’ve only ever been 3 developers actually! and we’re keeping up that now as well

[14:18] NeoBokrug Elytis: I know I must seem like a stranger on appearances alone — but I’ve been working full time in SL as a coder on a ton of projects. Some you may seen or participated in, some you may have not. My main hobby in SL is running The Wastelands, a 10 region big post-apocalyptic estate that also hosts a game I made. Working on games in SL is my passion, and while not every contract I’ve had in the past 9 years is a game, the best ones always are.

[14:19] NeoBokrug Elytis: I think the most recent contract I worked on that is more well known, was some stuff for Virtual Health Adventures, featured on The Drax Files last year?

[14:19] Luri (luriel.lykin): What’s the immediate future looking like then?

[14:19] Durandir Darwin: imho mystics has/had great potential – but lost a lot of breeders due to several reasons. how will you try to get the back, especially with fawns starting soon?

[14:20] Durandir Darwin: the = them*

[14:20] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): when Phay and Grim left, they entrusted me with all the assets for the update

[14:20] Luri (luriel.lykin): update?

[14:20] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): and the three of us have been working together to get up to speed with it all, it’s a lot to learn for our new team

[14:20] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): the traits update, that is!

[14:20] Luri (luriel.lykin) nods

[14:21] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): it’s our first priority as the new team to get that out there

[14:22] NeoBokrug Elytis: Grim has a very complex and very well thought out backend. I’m quite impressed really. Most of what he’s done for the traits update is done. I am just playing catchup with a new framework is all. I’m still working with Grim to get up to speed, and make sure it’s done correctly.

[14:22] αΆŽαΆ–αΆ‡ (zinbaco.kattun): what is the timeline for the update?

[14:22] Bat (fruitbat.oh): any sort of tmeframe on that ?

[14:22] Durandir Darwin: but look around here – more empty stalls than occupied ones, empty bid boards, last auction took place last year…

[14:22] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): we’re not really worried about what others are doing… I think it can be toxic to focus too much on that. we’re just focused on bringing to you the best and most rewarding experience possible

[14:22] Durandir Darwin: it’s not about traits etc imo, but about getting people back

[14:22] αΆŽαΆ–αΆ‡ (zinbaco.kattun): It is going to be difficult to get these back on track sadly

[14:23] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): well, we’re up to the challenge!

[14:23] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Yup! We’re going to make the breedables with the best visuals, the best scripting, and the best story.

[14:23] Durandir Darwin: challenges are won with deeds, not words πŸ˜‰

[14:23] Aposiopesis Fullstop: And deeds are precisely what we’re working on.

[14:23] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): that’s for sure! we’re keen o proving it πŸ˜€

[14:23] Jacob (jacobwilliams13): if I may say somthing about auctions, I do have a new auctioneer who is willing to do auctions, Which I was awaiting the day she is avail πŸ™‚

[14:23] NeoBokrug Elytis: I don’t think so. We have plans for lots of fun stuff once what you were promised comes out. I want to make sure I’m doing it right, so we have something super solid to leap off of.

[14:23] Aposiopesis Fullstop: (Though my deeds ARE words.)

[14:24] Luri (luriel.lykin): is the background story going to be having an effect on breeding?

[14:24] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): haha Apo

[14:24] Durandir Darwin: πŸ˜‰ @ apo

[14:24] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): yeah we’re going to be making the story very relevant to the breeding, and beyond

[14:24] NeoBokrug Elytis: Apo, will also pun you to death if you let her. Words are her thing. :V

[14:24] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): they will weave an adventure together, in harmony

[14:25] Aposiopesis Fullstop: After all, this game isn’t just about breeding Mystics – it’s about trying to save them, and their planet, from a dire threat! That’s a story with a lot of pull to it.

[14:26] Luri (luriel.lykin): Good *nods*

[14:26] Durandir Darwin: and it isabout community

[14:26] Durandir Darwin: not much left of that πŸ™

[14:26] NeoBokrug Elytis: If I’ve learned anything of SL, it’s that Community is everything!

[14:26] Luri (luriel.lykin): We’ve been really looking forward to that. Its what drew us to Mystics in the first place.

[14:27] Nola Hellershanks: nods

[14:27] NeoBokrug Elytis: Durandir: We plan to make Mystics something people fall in love with again, if they fell out of love with it.

[14:28] Durandir Darwin: so tell us something about that masterplan, please

[14:28] NeoBokrug Elytis: I can’t really reveal what we have planned beyond that traits patch, because I don’t want to make promises I can’t keep. But I am well known for doing things that people haven’t done before with LSL. πŸ™‚

[14:28] Severine Serevi: yep…what are your next steps you plan to do

[14:28] NeoBokrug Elytis: Well, I am going to keep working on the traits patch for sure.

[14:29] αΆŽαΆ–αΆ‡ (zinbaco.kattun): what is the timeline for the patch?

[14:29] NeoBokrug Elytis: That has been my all encompasing priority since I got on.

[14:29] Durandir Darwin: but how will you attract breeders to mystics again?

[14:29] NeoBokrug Elytis: There is no timeline, all I can say is that I am putting full time work into the traits patch.

[14:29] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): when Phay and Grim decided to leave the project, I had the choice of doing so as well… being just the artist on a project doesn’t make a product. but this is more than just a product to me… so much of my heart is here, there’s no way I could abandon it. I want to see it live and thrive more than anything, and Neo and Apo can catalyze that. I’m really excited to start picking up momentum again

[14:29] Davedawgg: will our current mystics that are old lines have traits applied to them

[14:30] NeoBokrug Elytis: And I know it’s hard to trust me as a new person, but I don’t really sugar coat things, nor do I make promises I can’t keep. All I can tell you is that I am putting my best foot forward to making it happen sooner than later.

[14:30] Luri (luriel.lykin): Or the ability to breed traits?

[14:30] αΆŽαΆ–αΆ‡ (zinbaco.kattun): will our old ones help or is it a start again?

[14:30] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): it won’t be a wipe

[14:30] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): your old ones will stay relevant

[14:31] Durandir Darwin: “sooner or later” might be three weeks, three months, an eternity in SL

[14:31] Aposiopesis Fullstop: One of the things we know were most disappointing, in the past, were the reveals of potential ideas that didn’t actually come to pass, for whatever reason. Coding is a tricky business, and sometimes, what you think you should be able to do, you just can’t do. So we’re not going to try to win you over with lofty promises and winning words and other puffery.

[14:31] Luri (luriel.lykin): Fair enough

[14:31] NeoBokrug Elytis: But it’s a lot to digest as a new project I’ve inherited, and as I said I’m really impressed with Grims work. Usually I am brought onto projects (that I didn’t start) where the project doesn’t even do what it was supposed to, or was just not working as is, and needed to be started over. Grim has a really amazing setup, and I rather enjoy it quite a bit, even if I have to learn a new framework. πŸ™‚

[14:32] Luri (luriel.lykin): Will traits change the prim count on mystics?

[14:32] Durandir Darwin: true, apo – but give us somethiung to believe in

[14:32] Durandir Darwin: -u

[14:32] NeoBokrug Elytis: Your right Durandir, and I’m asking you to believe in me.

[14:32] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): traits won’t change the LI, no

[14:33] Luri (luriel.lykin): Thank you! A concern for us.

[14:33] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): the assets are all finished, we are working on weaving everything together for the final punch. we don’t have a timeline for that, but know that enormous effort has already been sunk into it

[14:33] Nola Hellershanks: I know & have worked with Grim and am just impressed he left this to you, so saying allot right there of his trust in your ability

[14:33] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Neo’s a never-say-die coder. It may take a while to make something happen, but when it does, it works, and it’s reliable.

[14:33] Severine Serevi: well i kinda lost almost all my older coats to the newer seasonal breeding system…so will there ever be a way to get like older coats back from animists that i got out of pure breeding those first coats…as i tried and never worked

[14:34] NeoBokrug Elytis: I have been called a “Determinator” before. It’s a tvtropes word, but pretty much describes me to a T — for those that know me.

[14:34] αΆŽαΆ–αΆ‡ (zinbaco.kattun): I’m not using my old coats at all

[14:34] Durandir Darwin: btw, i’d appreciate it very much to see you three more often inworld with the mystics community

[14:34] Nola Hellershanks: I have mine saved

[14:35] Luri (luriel.lykin): I had to scale back (Not mystics fault just the way things went) and I’m totally out of it for new coats now

[14:35] NeoBokrug Elytis: I am on full time and then some. SL is both my work, and play. πŸ™‚

[14:35] Severine Serevi: lucky yous but i have only few left

[14:35] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): we will be focusing on releasing the current traits design as soon as possible, and will double-back to a more detailed look at the mechanics after that

[14:35] Severine Serevi: so i would like to know if i can ever get them back

[14:35] NeoBokrug Elytis: What Kaz said. πŸ™‚

[14:35] NeoBokrug Elytis: I want to get out what was planned, before we make changes.

[14:36] Luri (luriel.lykin): Is there a chance of getting a glimpse of some concept art for traits?

[14:36] Davedawgg: i never figured out the fusion nola Lolololol

[14:36] Luri (luriel.lykin): Not everything of course but just a trait or 2

[14:36] αΆŽαΆ–αΆ‡ (zinbaco.kattun): do we get to complete the last fusion coat

[14:36] Aposiopesis Fullstop: One of my projects right now is fixing up the Game Manual so it actually, well, explains how to play the game! Fusion is probably the section that’s been given the most work.

[14:37] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): sure lemme find one

[14:37] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): which coat would you like to see traits on?

[14:37] NeoBokrug Elytis: Apo has been power-editing everything.

[14:37] Luri (luriel.lykin): Oh any of them

[14:37] Durandir Darwin: btw, what abouit the last fusion riddle? did noone solve it?

[14:37] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): I have every single coat in my inventory

[14:37] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): no one solved it yet, no

[14:38] Severine Serevi: wonΒ΄t be me to solve it as i have no idea what i am doing atm tbh

[14:38] Luri (luriel.lykin) waits in a dark alley with several large and well armed Mystics for Kaz

[14:38] Maros Dasmijn (maros.dasmijn): will those traits pass to others we breed it with or is it part of that coat?

[14:38] Severine Serevi: but no idea what to do with it

[14:39] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): here we go

[14:39] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): here’s an Animist with a few of the new traits on it

 

[Here’s a teaser image that hints at what was shown – and then some! If you want another sneak peek of the upcoming traits, be sure to come to the next Community Meeting on Sunday, March 20th at 2:00pm SLT.  -Ed.]

 

Spot all the differences!

Spot all the differences!

 

 

[14:39] Luri (luriel.lykin): oooooo

[14:39] Luri (luriel.lykin): pretty

[14:39] Davedawgg: Yuuuuuuus!

[14:40] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): there are multiple types of horns, tails, ears, arm fringe, alternate back feet

[14:40] Severine Serevi: horns , tail and some fluff on frontlegs

[14:40] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): there are other traits I’m not showing on this right now too

[14:40] Maros Dasmijn (maros.dasmijn): will those traits pass to others we breed it with or is it part of that coat?

[14:40] Aposiopesis Fullstop: That’s some gorgeous work, Kaz!

[14:40] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): every single coat has had to be updated for this model, and is capable of gaining every trait

[14:40] Severine Serevi: is that hooves on backlegs?

[14:40] Maros Dasmijn (maros.dasmijn): ty

[14:40] Nola Hellershanks: wow that’s awesome

[14:40] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): they will be separate from the coat… so you’ll be able to pass the traits onto other coats

[14:40] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Hooves indeed!

[14:41] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): oh! also, they can open their mouths πŸ˜€

[14:42] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): yeah we could do that, Dave

[14:42] Nola Hellershanks: wow awesome job on the LI

[14:42] Luri (luriel.lykin): yeah

[14:42] Davedawgg: 4 prims woot

[14:42] Davedawgg: βœ–β“„β“‚β’Όβœ– ^.^

[14:42] Jacob (jacobwilliams13): heheh

[14:42] Bat (fruitbat.oh): impressive

[14:43] Nola Hellershanks: very specially with that detailing

[14:43] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): I can’t remember if the scripts added 1 LI or not

[14:43] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): but it might

[14:43] Nola Hellershanks: yes they will add some

[14:43] NeoBokrug Elytis: Kaz is a Mesh Magician

[14:43] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): it’s not more than 5 LI total though for sure

[14:43] Luri (luriel.lykin): extra fluffy main

[14:43] Nola Hellershanks: nods that is totally impressive

[14:44] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): >:D

[14:44] Luri (luriel.lykin): should send a picture to the group

[14:44] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): would you like to see another coat?

[14:44] Nola Hellershanks: yes

[14:44] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): I wouldn’t mind showing one more

[14:44] Luri (luriel.lykin): makes it all more real

[14:44] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): pick a coat, any coat!

[14:44] Luri (luriel.lykin): yes

[14:44] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): πŸ˜€

[14:44] Maros Dasmijn (maros.dasmijn): mirage

[14:44] Nola Hellershanks: pink a coat?

[14:44] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): lol

[14:44] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): dewpetal?

[14:45] Nola Hellershanks: yes

[14:45] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): lemme just put different horns on it

[14:46] Luri (luriel.lykin): oooooo

[14:46] Maros Dasmijn (maros.dasmijn): nice

[14:46] Davedawgg: cool horns

[14:46] Nola Hellershanks: wow I want it!

[14:46] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): :3

[14:46] NeoBokrug Elytis: And ears πŸ™‚

[14:46] Luri (luriel.lykin): oh my

[14:46] Davedawgg: Yuuuuuuus!

[14:47] Luri (luriel.lykin): heeeeeere kitty

[14:47] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): oh and by the way

[14:47] Davedawgg: Woof

[14:47] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): costumes will work on them too

[14:47] Nola Hellershanks: that’s flippen awesome

[14:47] Durandir Darwin: there is one problem i see: we have limited L$ and prims and there are other existing breedables (some here are in them too) plus new ones

[14:47] NeoBokrug Elytis: But yea! I know it’s hard to feel like anything is happening, because the code-y stuff for the pets isn’t something that can be shown off. Kaz and Grim did a ton of work, and I’m just catchin’ up to where Grim was.

[14:47] Davedawgg: rent another sim

[14:47] Durandir Darwin: so a story might be great…. – but will it help?

[14:48] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): in the past, our narrative only vaguely hinted at game elements

[14:48] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): but we’re moving towards a direction in which the narrative and game elements feed each other

[14:48] NeoBokrug Elytis: Kaz, Apo and I are super excited to really get going full blast on this, but that’s only going to happen after we get this next patch out.

[14:49] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): yeah, the traits are really only the beginning

[14:49] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): gotta do it in order

[14:49] Durandir Darwin: what comes next then?

[14:49] Durandir Darwin: after traits

[14:49] Severine Serevi: well i keep having trouble to understand the narrative part even though i think my english is not that bad

[14:49] αΆŽαΆ–αΆ‡ (zinbaco.kattun): so are we days, weeks or months away from traits?

[14:50] Aposiopesis Fullstop: There are always going to be other breedables, and there’s always going to be limited money and LI to go around. But the story, as I’ve heard, has been one of the elements that attracted people to Mystics the most. It helps to set Mystics apart, and gives the gameplay a bit more weight. That narrative hook isn’t for everyone, of course – but it’s part of the package, and I’m glad to have the chance to make it a bigger part of why people want to participate.

[14:50] NeoBokrug Elytis: We can’t promise a timeline, only that we’re working hard on it.

[14:50] αΆŽαΆ–αΆ‡ (zinbaco.kattun): Not really that bothered about the narrative

[14:51] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): we wouldn’t be showing them off if we didn’t know we were getting close, I’ll say that much

[14:51] Severine Serevi: well the narrative part is hard to me when it is not straight enough as iΒ΄m not native english speaker

[14:52] Durandir Darwin: one more question – other breedables have a kind of web-based search engine/shopping catalogue

[14:52] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): yeah story in a breedable pet matters different amounts depending on how you play the game, some people are into it and some people aren’t. and that’s ok

[14:52] Durandir Darwin: anything planned for mysticvs?

[14:52] Durandir Darwin: -v

[14:52] NeoBokrug Elytis: *cough*Kind of like The Wastelands*cough*

[14:52] αΆŽαΆ–αΆ‡ (zinbaco.kattun): and a way to more easily download all the information abount them

[14:52] αΆŽαΆ–αΆ‡ (zinbaco.kattun): about*

[14:53] Severine Serevi: well i would like to understand the story but the more lyric it is i get lost

[14:53] Severine Serevi: well lyric maybe the wrong word

[14:53] Aposiopesis Fullstop: It’s definitely long and convoluted. Curiously so, in fact… One thing that I’m going to do is to make a very simple, one-page summary: explain the plight of the Gray, the threat to Elarra, the role of the Magic Academy, and importance of saving the Mystics – as one step in saving that world.

[14:53] Severine Serevi: but if i have to think 10times about i sentence i just go over it and be done

[14:54] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): we are currently looking into ways to set up a web-based system for things, yeah

[14:54] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): for searching and selling

[14:54] Durandir Darwin: ty kaz

[14:54] Morganna Tracer (morgannaraine): are we adding a useful side to the academy, I have to say that’s what intrigued me

[14:55] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): yeah for sure!

[14:55] Durandir Darwin: so how many mystics sims are left – apart from jacob’s?

[14:55] Severine Serevi: and that purples mystics head still not rezed for me ..sigh

[14:56] Severine Serevi: ah now

[14:56] Severine Serevi: 6 horns…nice

[14:56] Nola Hellershanks: try turning off your particals Severine

[14:56] Severine Serevi: works now

[14:56] Nola Hellershanks: πŸ˜€

[14:56] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Excellent!

[14:56] Severine Serevi: had to edit it

[14:56] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): lol

[14:56] Nola Hellershanks: lol

[14:56] NeoBokrug Elytis: Haha

[14:56] Severine Serevi: cute thing

[14:57] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): yeah that’s one thing about working with mesh for pets: everything has to be integrated into the model from the start

[14:57] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): can’t add and subtract pieces like you can with sculpts

[14:57] Jacob (jacobwilliams13): Mesh is hard for Breedables to work with πŸ™‚

[14:57] αΆŽαΆ–αΆ‡ (zinbaco.kattun): Durandir – I’m not sure where else these guys can be found

[14:57] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): the trade-off is a much better looking creature though. no texture stretching, far more control

[14:57] NeoBokrug Elytis: No LOD loading issues either.

[14:57] Severine Serevi: gave up after tiny-prims lol

[14:58] Jacob (jacobwilliams13): Durandir, i think as far as sims go this is it, BUT I am also hoping that once things get going and the new Excitement gets out there that it will be indeed one of many

[14:58] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): sculpts are really awful to work with, no offense to anyone out there working with sculpts

[14:59] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): yeah we can only go up from here

[14:59] Durandir Darwin: will you give a summary of today’s Q&A for those who could not attend?

[14:59] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): definitely

[14:59] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): πŸ˜€

[15:00] Jacob (jacobwilliams13): Alot of people when they left mystics, didn’t leave because they didn’t like them, they left as they didn’t know where else to turn.. alot had said that when traits came out they would be back and I am sure that will be the case

[15:00] NeoBokrug Elytis: Sculpts still have a USE or two in SL. I much prefer mesh myself. Way better for your land-impact when done properly.

[15:01] NeoBokrug Elytis: Any questions about me or Apo?

[15:01] αΆŽαΆ–αΆ‡ (zinbaco.kattun): They left as I am still tempted too as they felt they were not going anywhere. Sorry guys – I need to head off. Thanks for the update, I do hope this is not too late and you need to get that update out before the rest of us leave too.

[15:01] NeoBokrug Elytis: Also, I think we talked about doing this meeting monthly?

[15:01] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Sounds good to me, Neo.

[15:01] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): yeah

[15:01] Jacob (jacobwilliams13): Yes I think that you did mention that

[15:01] Jacob (jacobwilliams13): L:)

[15:02] NeoBokrug Elytis: 3rd Sunday of the month, 2pm SLT?

[15:02] Jacob (jacobwilliams13): I will get some more comfy chairs if you would like πŸ˜‰

[15:02] Aposiopesis Fullstop: Oughta work!

[15:02] Jacob (jacobwilliams13): smiels

[15:02] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): :DD

[15:02] Durandir Darwin: a bit earlier, please

[15:02] Severine Serevi: well for now i have 1 pair left out…and as i dunno what to do with my pods i am looking for what to do

[15:02] Durandir Darwin: for useuropeans

[15:02] Luri (luriel.lykin): I’d appreciate it

[15:02] NeoBokrug Elytis: I can’t, I have stuff going on until 2pm πŸ™

[15:02] NeoBokrug Elytis: And my other weekend days have other stuff going on.

[15:02] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): we’ll make sure to always post the transcript up on the site

[15:03] Jacob (jacobwilliams13): well we would make sure that we would update the website for the sim here as well then they release the trascript of the meetign :0

[15:05] NeoBokrug Elytis: I guess I’ll see you all in 4 weeks, or maybe you’ll find me idling someplace while I work. πŸ™‚

[15:05] Jacob (jacobwilliams13): πŸ™‚

[15:05] NeoBokrug Elytis: Or if you come to The Wastelands, I’m there often. πŸ™‚

[15:06] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): I’ll be around too, as always

[15:06] Durandir Darwin: so cu all & tc

[15:06] Kaz (kazuhiro.aridian): thank you for coming, everyone!

[15:06] Jacob (jacobwilliams13): Thank you everyone for Coming πŸ™‚ woot woo t